I hope everybody is enjoying their holiday ... and while you're at it, don't forget our Orient Watch Photo Contest is still open!
We already got a few great photos posted, so you're welcome to go on our Facebook contest thread and Like your favorite photos. But most importantly - post your own photos to join the contest!
Here again are the rules:
1. Visit the contest post on our Facebook page, here
2. To participate in the contest – post your best photo of an Orient watch as a comment on that Facebook post. One photo per participant, please, so choose your candidate photograph wisely!
Note - It doesn't necessarily have to be your own watch (and we wouldn't be able to tell if it is, anyway) but it has to be a watch that you personally photographed.
3. Get as many Likes as you can; and don't just wait for Likes to happen… invite your friends – especially if they appreciate watches – to visit our page and Like your photo – and any other photo they think is good. Visitors are not restricted to liking just one photo.
4. The contest will run on our Facebook page until January 1st, 2019, noon CET. Until then you can post photos and get Likes – but of course, the sooner you post your photo, the more time you'll have to get Likes.
5. The blog also gets one vote for the photo we like the best.
6. After voting concludes, there will be a final head-to-head contest between the two photos that got the most Likes.
Now – to make things interesting, we also have a humble reward for the winner, which Orient watch fans should appreciate: two authentic and very detailed Japan Orient Store brochures!
Okay, six days to go - that is plenty of time to get that perfect Orient shot... good luck!