Earlier we presented the new releases launched by Orient Japan – the vintage-inspired Neo Classic Sport, and a red hot magma-inspired M-Force.
We're following up now with Orient Europe's announcement of the global-distribution versions of these models – and these include not just new reference numbers of the same versions, but new versions as well (differing in styling, technically identical).
For the Neo Classic Sport, we now have the following references:
· RA-AA0E07B, similar to the Japanese reference presented earlier, featuring black plated steel case, with rainbow-colored markers and a leather strap, limited to 2,000 units.
· RA-AA0E06B also similar to the Japanese reference presented, features bronze-color plated case, with orange / golden markers, and a leather strap.
· RA-AA0E05B features a raw stainless steel case, with white and orange markers, and a steel bracelet.
For the M-Force, we now have the following references, each intended to represent some element of the Earth:
· RA-AC0L07L featuring a deep blue dial (representing the ocean) and a steel bracelet;
· RA-AC0L08Y featuring an orange dial (representing lava) and a steel bracelet;
· RA-AC0L09R – similar to the Japanese reference presented earlier, with a red gradient dial and rubber band, limited to 2,000 pieces.