A bunch of new references has recently been added by Orient to the Bambino family, or "Classic and Simple" series, as it is called in the brand's formal announcements.
The quintuple includes:
· Ref. RA-AC0018E, with a green dial and a mesh bracelet
· Ref. RA-AC0019L, with a navy blue dial and mesh bracelet
· Ref. RA-AC0020G, with a crème or beige colored dial, and mesh
· Ref. RA-AC0021L, with a navy blue dial and matching blue leather strap
· Ref. RA-AC0022S, with a white dial and black leather strap
All models feature roman numerals at 12 and 6 and stick markers for the other hours. The case is the standard for the series 40.5mm wide, 12.3mm thick stainless steel piece with exhibition case-back and mineral glass.
Prices have not been mentioned, but are likely to be in the same range as other members of the Bambino family.
Interestingly, no Japanese (RN-xxx) references have been provided, so at least for now, these are strictly non-Japanese models that should soon be available for worldwide distribution.
Post a Comment