Hello to all blog followers and readers. Today we are giving you a chance to win the limited edition Orient World Map Diver, courtesy of Epson-Orient!
And here are all the details…
What You Can Win…
The prize we are giving is the limited edition World Map, reference RA-AA0E04Y,
with the lovely multicolor map that so authentically resembles Orient's
original 1969 model. This is one of just 900 export units produced by Orient
(in addition to 300 units sold in Japan). Its list price is around 480 USD.
Note: the reward watch is the item that has been reviewed and photographed in our review article. It has not been resized or worn (I used the white-dial model for on-the-wrist testing). Other than posing for some photoshoots, it remained in the box and is new and practically un-used: a worthy prize, then!
What You Need To Do…
To participate, you will need to fill out this questionnaire, concerning the Orient Star brand, prepared by
Epson-Orient Europe. It includes 15 survey questions, plus 3 more questions to
help us get in touch with you in case you win!
In order to be eligible for winning, we ask that you complete at least 13
of the 15 survey questions – this is important for the brand, as the purpose of
this survey is obviously to get to know you better, and to learn how you
perceive Orient Star and its watches.
The form is in English, and we ask that answers are written in English as
well (doesn't have to be mother-tongue level… just clear enough to be
Needless to say, only one survey submission per person is allowed.
Note: you may submit your forms between now and June 20, 2021 at noon
(CET). Forms submitted later will not be eligible to participate.
How The Draw Works…
It's very simple:
- On June 20, after the time for submitting answers has ended, we will take all the forms that have been submitted.
- We would exclude all forms with less than 13 survey questions answered.
- We would also exclude any forms that include gibberish or unclear answers, and any forms with missing contact information.
- One form will be randomly drawn.
- Then, we will contact the happy winner via the Email address provided, in order to arrange the shipment.
And that's all there is to it. Now go fill in that survey, and good